Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) Online Advertising ManagementWhile organic search engine optimization generates traffic, it is not instantaneous or immediate. Using search engine marketing methods or programs can deliver traffic online immediately; instead of over a period of months. The most common business model for search engine ads is pay per click (PPC)*.
PPC search engine advertising allows for maximum exposure while you control the amount you want to spend on your marketing campaign. Moreover, the effectiveness of your ad campaign can be clearly tracked.
Pay per click (PPC) refers to the online advertising payment model in which payment is based solely on qualifying click-throughs. In other words, advertisers pay the search engine each time someone clicks their ad.
PPC ads appear on the top premium position and along the right-side bar of the organic or natural listings on a search engine results page (SERP), and are labeled in various ways**. These paid ads are ranked on a SERP based on an auction model that determines which ads will display and in which positions.
GoWebly.com is able to provide your PPC marketing strategy with support and value on your company’s domain. We work with you to manage your PPC efforts and maximize your website’s potential search traffic and ulitmately, conversions and ROI.
Each project valuation tends to be unique based upon individual goals. However, actionable recommendations can normally be categorized into several subvaluations: long-, medium- or short-term implementation, and high, medium or low impact. This awareness in our approach helps define and produce a work plan that works with your search marketing objectives.
Traffic Acquisition Methodology and Opportunities
Without well researched goals and an understanding of not just what opportunities exist today, but also what opportunities are developing tomorrow and beyond, a successful PPC campaign can never be realized, much less optimized and maximized.
Advanced keyword research strategies coupled with analytics and industry research are foundational elements of the GoWebly.com methodology. That research will provide awareness and insights into new keyword opportunities, progressive search behaviors and new potential keyword considerations as they develop.
GoWebly.com PPC search management services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We will identify themes and areas of concern and/or weakness. We’ll focus on generating more targeted, less costly, converting traffic, in addition to being the starting point for a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership. We offer a complete PPC campaign management program, including:
- Focusing on the major PPC network providers and achieving the greatest market share gains
- Developing an ongoing custom online advertising strategy and supporting new traffic
- Defining where to geographically show your keyword-targeted ads
- Improving PPC-related quality scores and solidifying existing rankings
- Calibrating, cleaning-up, modifying and expanding existing PPC campaigns and providing strategic guidance for improvement of bidding strategy, budget ideas and performance metrics
- Monitoring results and making recommendations on an ongoing basis to continually enhance account performance, site performance and ROI
- Staying informed on new and emerging technologies, trends and opportunities for market share expansion for our clients in their verticals
Premier PPC Program Services
- Take advantage of our PPC knowledge, SEO product expertise, and access to our proprietary tools and Google technology to create high-performing campaigns. The goal is conversion, and that means the right traffic in all forms.
- From setup to optimization, our PPC management program is a full service management can help you maximize your business ROI.
- Via our PPCToolSet, we present regular detailed performance data that provides insights into how your PPC campaigns are performing.
- Our Premier PPC Program offers aggressive support with email and phone contact when you have questions or simply want to better understand your campaign results. Our dedicated Client Liaison staff will keep you informed with weekly phone calls, rapid email response, and proactive reporting.
- This program is enhanced management and is offered at an increase of 2% of spend per month in additional to the base program fee.
* Also known as Pay Per Search, PPC Marketing, PPC, Pay For Performance, Paid Search, Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Search Advertising, Paid Search Advertising
**You may see the Paid ads labeled: Ads, Paid Listings, Sponsored Links, Sponsored Listings, or Featured Listings, but they all deliver paid search results.